Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Users are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Site for the sole purposes of advertising, searching for, and purchasing a vacation rental property. Any use of the Site that is not for one of these purposes or otherwise in accordance with the Terms or as otherwise authorized by us is prohibited.
- The materials on this web site are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- We have no duty to pre-screen content posted on the Site by our partners or homeowners and property managers who advertise on the Web Site (each, a "member"). We are not responsible for user contributed content which includes information that a user provided to a third party website. We do not represent or warrant that any of the content, property reviews, property location, pricing or availability information published on the Site is accurate or up-to-date even in the case where users have searched for specific dates, deals or types of properties.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Internet site, even if we or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to our web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Social Media or Third Party Websites
If the Site uses a tool or service that allows us access or use any information about you that you have provided on Facebook or another third party website, and you decide to use such a tool or service, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The information in your Social Media profile that you have designated as public may be accessed and used by us in connection with the Site;
- Your social media content will be considered as user generated content
10. Enforcement of these Terms
We are allowed to terminate any users’ access to or use of the Site if there is a breach of these Terms or any other unauthorized use of the Site. Any action or inaction by us in response to any breach of these Terms does not limit our rights to actions we may take on any similar breach in the future.
Additional Terms and Conditions Applicable to our Users and Members
1. User Terms
We do not own or manage any vacation rental property listed on our Site. We are not a party to any rental or other agreement between users and those who advertise on the Site (“Members”). Any part of an actual or potential transaction between user and Members is solely the responsibility of each user. You acknowledge that you may be required to enter into a separate agreement or waiver prior to making a booking that may place restrictions on your booking.
2. Member Terms
Members agree that they abide by all laws, rules and regulations applicable to advertising their property and the conduct of their rental business, including but not limited to taxes, zoning ordinances, safety compliances, and permit or license requirements. Our services can only be used by Members who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you are registering as a business entity, you are declaring that you have the authority to bind the entity to these Terms. No listing may be transferred to another party.
Members covenant that (i) all information submitted to the Site is true and correct, (ii) that it will not wrongfully withhold a rental deposit in breach of the underlying rental agreement, (iii) that it will not fail to disclose a material defect about a rental property, (iv) that it will not wrongfully deny access to the listed property, and (v) that it will not fail to provide a refund when due in accordance with the underlying rental agreement. Members also agree to promptly provide proof of personal identification, proof of ownership of the property listed on the Site, and proof of authority to list the property as we request.
Members may not request any user to mail cash or use any instant-cash wire transfer service in payment for all or part of a property rental transaction. Any violation or this term or any other unacceptable payment method that may be posted on the Site will result in the immediate removal of the property listing without notice or refund. We assume no liability or responsibility for any payment transaction between Member and user.
4. Our Rights to Terminate a Listing and Publish/Modify Content
We may, without notice to you, suspend or cancel your listing at any time if we suspect that your account with us or e-mail associated with said account is being used in a fraudulent manner. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, does not meet these Terms or is otherwise unacceptable to us. However, we assume no duty to review content and we shall not have any liability for any loss or damage resulting from changes in content.
Generally, no refunds are available unless a Member qualifies for a refund under any guarantee program we may have in effect. Contact customer support if you believe you qualify for a refund.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- As you browse Enrout, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Enrout. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners' targeted advertising.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.